Why you should work on your online marketing now (COVID-19)
3 reasons why this is a good time to MAINTAIN or START a digital marketing campaign:
7 digital strategies that will boost your online presence and protect revenue
- Clear messaging from your company about COVID-19: inform your clients about any changes to your business operations, and precautions that your team is taking.
- Maintain regular contact with clients via email: consider sending out a weekly or monthly newsletter, with advice that may benefit people during this stressful time (especially if it’s related to the service you provide).
- Ask clients for reviews: this gives you the chance to improve your services based on valuable feedback, while also building your online reputation.
5. Start an organic SEO strategy or maintain the one you already have: This is a low-cost and highly effective investment – considering that more than half of all website traffic comes from organic search. When done correctly, organic SEO enhances the visibility of a website by making sure it’s seen by people searching online. This translates to higher conversions, sales and engagement. It also increases the trust and credibility of your website.
Why not learn some digital survival skills?
Business is quieter than usual, why not take advantage of that down-time? After some normalcy returns, your team won’t need to rely so heavily on an external agency, which saves you money too.
Why trust us?
- Delayed billing due to COVID-19: we want to help businesses during this difficult time, while our team stays switched on by working on meaningful tasks.
- No restrictions: if a particular service no longer suits you, we can adapt our approach, despite what’s on the contract.
- We know what we’re doing: an award-winning company with more than two decades of experience. Our team is based in Australia.
- No stone unturned: our multi-channel strategy is driven by hard data and extensive research.
- Integrity and transparency: we say what we believe and keep our word.
Many businesses are invisible online, because they lack the resources to stand out. Our targeted digital marketing campaigns put you on the same path as your ideal audience.